This easy Meatless Baked Spaghetti recipe is a quick dinner idea that kids love. A vegetarian baked spaghetti that comes together quickly.
Meatless meals don’t have to be boring! Try this baked spaghetti that’s packed with vegetarian protein sources.
How To Make
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Boil pasta according to package directions, drain
- In a medium-sized bowl, add cooked pasta
- Whisk eggs
- Add shredded Parmesan, garlic, oregano, and parsley to spaghetti and whisked eggs. Mix well.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into prepared baking pan
- Spread cottage cheese on top of spaghetti, top with marinara sauce
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake 30 minutes or until set
In a medium-sized bowl, add parmesan cheese and spices to the cooked pasta.
Add whisked eggs to the mixture, then stir.
Add spaghetti mixture to a pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Top with cottage cheese then spread to cover the pasta.
Top the cottage cheese with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes!
What to serve with Vegetarian Spaghetti Bake?
- Easy Garlic Bread
- Parmesan Rolls
- Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Acorn Squash
- Fruit Tarts
CKC Features both Gluten-Free Guidance and Kids Cooking Instructions: If you’re new to eating gluten-free we understand it’s overwhelming trying to figure out which foods may contain gluten and which ones don’t. All of our gluten-free recipes marked with this symbol ✅ represent foods that need to be checked for gluten or cross-contamination.
The ⭐️ symbol in the recipe below denotes the steps in which kid cooks may need a helper (depending on age). If there is no ⭐️ symbol, that step (or recipe) doesn’t require a helper.
Meatless Baked Spaghetti Recipe
- 9 x 13 inch baking pan
- large mixing bowl
- non stick cooking spray ✅
- 16 ounces gluten-free spaghetti noodles, cooked per box instructions
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded ✅
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano ✅
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley ✅
- 16 ounces 2% cottage cheese ✅
- 28- ounce marinara sauce ✅
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese ✅
- Preheat the oven and prep the pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the eggs and spaghetti. In a large mixing bowl, pour whisked eggs into cooked spaghetti. Add shredded Parmesan, garlic, oregano, and parsley to spaghetti and whisked eggs. Mix well.2 large eggs, whisked, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 tablespoon dried parsley, 16 ounces gluten-free spaghetti noodles, cooked per box instructions
- Layer the vegetarian spaghetti. Pour spaghetti mixture into prepared baking pan. Spread the cottage cheese on top of the spaghetti. Top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.16 ounces 2% cottage cheese, 28- ounce marinara sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- ⭐️Bake. Bake for 30 minutes or until set and the cheese is golden brown.