Easy Baked Chicken Thighs are an easy and delicious weeknight meal that your family is sure to enjoy. The perfect 30-minute dinner!
- 6-8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper toweling.
- Place on baking pan.
- Sprinkle seasonings onto chicken thighs. No need to measure, you can simply liberally sprinkle seasoning onto chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- For crisper skin, broil for 1-2 minutes, watching to not burn spices.
- Thermometer should read 165 degrees when cooked.
- Calories: 120