A healthier spin on classic Dirt Pudding, this oreo dirt dessert is a healthy dessert idea for kids this Valentines Day or any day of the year!
- 14.3 oz. package Oreo Cookies
- 12 oz. container Cool Whip
- 3.4 oz. packet instant pudding and pie mix
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk such as 1%
Optional: 1/3 cup Valentines Day Sprinkles or other Festive Holiday Sprinkles
- Place Oreos into a gallon sized ziplock bag. Use rolling pin or kitchen mallet to crush the cookies.
- Add sprinkles to crushed Oreos, zip bag shut, and use your hands to blend the sprinkles in. Skip this step if you prefer to make dirt cups without sprinkles. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add plain Greek yogurt, milk, and dry pudding mix. Whisk about 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add whipped topping. Stir until well blended into the pudding mixture.
- In a 9 x 9 inch pan, or individual cups, start layering the crushed Oreo mixture on the bottom, then the pudding mixture, then Oreo mixture.
- Top with additional sprinkles if desired.
Best if used within 24 hours. The taste remains amazing after that, but the cookies will get soggy.