Crunchwrap Supreme rivals the Taco Bell version. Learn how to easily make this quick dinner recipe.
- 12 extra large plain or sun-dried tomato and basil tortillas (or 6 extra large + 6 fajita sized)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 6 tostadas
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup salsa or fresh tomatoes
- optional: nacho cheese sauce
- Brown meat, then drain.
- Add the packet of taco seasoning and can of diced tomatoes. Stir, then remove from heat.
- Heat a clean pan, or griddle, over medium heat.
- Place tostada shell on top of a tortilla. Use tostada as a stencil to trace around to cut out a smaller circle in the center of the tortilla. Repeat until you have 6 circles. Alternative: Use fajita sized tortillas to skip cutting out circles.
- Onto whole tortillas, divide meat mixture evenly into center of tortilla.
- Place a tostada on top of the meat.
- Spread Greek yogurt onto tostadas.
- Add cheese, salsa, and lettuce on top of the tostada.
- Top with the cut smaller tortilla circles, then bend corners of large tortilla around the top to seal shut.
- Spray pan or griddle with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Cook crunch wrap for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Serve immediately.
Top Crunch Wrap with avocado, freshly squeezed lime juice or cilantro, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 Crunch Wrap Supreme