Cooking chicken legs in the crock pot is super simple. This Drumstick Crockpot recipe uses a Ranch marinade that’s brushed onto the chicken then cooked in your slow cooker for a delicious appetizer or main dinner entree.
- 10 Chicken Legs
- 1 oz. packet dry ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp. oil
- In a small bowl blend oil and dry ranch dressing.
- Place chicken legs into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Brush ranch marinated evenly over the tops of the chicken using a silicone pastry brush or spoon.
- Place cover onto the slow cooker and set for 2-4 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low.
- Serve while hot.
Optional for serving: Ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, or blue cheese dressing.