Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes are the perfect side dish for holidays or weekday dinner. This classic slow cooker cheesy potato recipe is creamy, cheesy, and perfectly seasoned. These potatoes will become a holiday staple on your table!
- 30 oz. bag frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 stick butter
- 1-pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Pour into the bottom of the crockpot and cover.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4-6 hours or bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
You can bake these cheesy potatoes the day before then transfer to the crockpot and heat the next day.