Crock Pot Potatoes make a delicious & simple side dish for dinner and are great for entertaining. Slow cooker potatoes are cooked with olive oil, butter, and spices and cook up to be tender and browned.
- 3 lbs. red potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter, cubed
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- Slice potatoes and place them into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with spices and add butter. Stir.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-4 hours.
- Add parmesan and chives after potatoes are cooked or add your favorite potato toppings.