Chicken Pot Pie with Crescent Rolls turns this delicious comfort food into a handheld dinner idea that kids love! Crescent Roll Chicken Pot Pie is made with rotisserie chicken, frozen veggies, and packaged crescent rolls, this dinner comes together quickly.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. celery seed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Over medium-high heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour.
- Slowly whisk chicken broth into flour mixture a little at a time, whisking the whole time, making a roux.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and slowly whisk milk into the roux.
- Stir in spices.
- Add mixed vegetables and chicken
- Gently stretch crescent roll on the widest part and fill with 1-2 tbsp. chicken mixture.
- Fold sides over chicken mixture, then fold the other end over the mixture, sealing shut. Continue until all crescents are filled.
- Place into a oven safe skillet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve hot.