A chicken and pasta recipe that combines into a creamy, cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe that’s sure to become a family favorite. Using canned chicken and a packet of dry ranch dressing, this chicken spaghetti casserole comes together quickly.
- 8 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked per package instructions, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water
- 2 12.5 oz. canned white chunk chicken
- 2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar, divided
- 1 oz. package Hidden Valley Ranch Dry dressing packet
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium-sized skillet, saute onion and green peppers over medium-high heat until onions are translucent
- Turn heat to low
- Add minced garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, Greek yogurt, and dry ranch dressing packet.
- Stir in canned chicken and cheese.
- Using tongs, blend sauce with cooked pasta.
- Place spaghetti mixture into a pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.