Compound butter for steak brings your favorite cut of beef to the next level. As it melts it gives your steak a huge flavor boost. Using roasted garlic, scallions, and Worcestershire sauce, this roasted garlic butter is the perfect complement to steak.
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- wax paper
- In a medium-sized bowl, add softened butter, chives, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Using a fork or blender, blend until well mixed.
- Place butter mixture onto wax paper. Gently roll the wax paper around the butter, forming into a log shape. Place into the freezer for 30 minutes or refrigerator until the butter hardens.
- Use on your favorite steak or spread on rolls.