The BEST Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread packed with chocolate chips and delicious fall flavors. Pumpkin bread is perfect for busy mornings, after-school snacks, dessert or for your next family gathering.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 – 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare two 9×5 loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the wet ingredients including sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, and pumpkin mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients including flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until slightly blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend until the dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet ingredients.
- Pour into prepared bread pans and bake for 50 – 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from bread pan.
If you’d prefer to use canned pumpkin add 1 tsp. nutmeg, 1 tsp. cinnamon, and add an additional 1/4 cup sugar to the recipe.