A dark Chocolate Bark recipe that is a delicious Christmas bark recipe for holiday parties. This pistachio loaded Christmas candy might look complicated, but it’s really simple to make taking under 5 minutes!
- 1o oz. bag dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, divided
- coarsely ground sea salt
- Prepare a sheet pan with wax paper or a silicone mat.
- Place pistachios into a ziplock bag and crush with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin. Set aside.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and microwave for 90 seconds. Stir.
- Continue to microwave in 15-second increments until chocolate is melted.
- Stir most of the pistachios into melted chocolate. Reserve some to sprinkle on top of the finished product.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto wax paper with a spatula.
- Sprinkle coarsely ground sea salt and the rest of the crushed pistachios.
- Let cool until hardened, then break into pieces.
Additional options include adding other nuts or seeds, using milk chocolate, adding toffee nougats, or dried fruit.