A chili mac casserole with few ingredients and comes together in just 15 minutes. Perfect for camping or for dinner any night of the week!
- 16 oz. box elbow noodles
- 38 oz. can of chili (with or without beans)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups of water
- Add chili, water, and dry pasta into a large skillet or pot. Cover.
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat down and let simmer for 10 minutes, or until pasta is softened
- Turn heat off
- Gently stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Sprinkle the second cup of cheese on top, cover.
- Serve once the cheese has melted!