Delicious ground chicken tostadas are a fun and healthy dinner idea. These chicken tostadas take just minutes to make and are a delicious twist on classic tacos.
- 1 lb. ground chicken, turkey, or beef
- 1 package tostadas
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package taco seasoning or 4 tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
- Assorted veggies and cheese such as tomatoes, green onions, lettuce, avocado, and queso fresco cheese
- Brown ground chicken in a medium sized saute pan.
- Add taco seasoning and Rotel tomatoes, stir.
- Spread refried beans onto tostada, top with meat mixture and add veggies and cheese of choice.
To serve, spread refried beans onto tostadas and top with meat mixture. Place veggies and cheese onto the dinner table and let your family customize their own dinner!