Meal prep ideas for 3 different recipes using the same basic ingredients. Utilizing chicken sausage, potatoes, peppers, carrots, and onions these recipes are meal prepped on the weekend for 20-minute meals.
- 1 package al fresco Roasted Garlic or Italian Chicken Sausage
- 6 medium sized potatoes, diced
- 1 package pre-cooked Quinoa Rice blend
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- To a skillet add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, peppers, and chicken sausage.
- Saute until onions are translucent and chicken sausage is browned.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, rice blend, and chicken broth. Cover and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Blend in parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.