Crustless Chicken Pot Pie is made with mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, and chicken all blended into a creamy pot pie that can be made as a one pan meal or in individual ramekins.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (boxed or homemade)
- 1 lb. chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare mashed potatoes per box instructions or make homemade mash potatoes.
- Melt butter in large oven-safe fry pan.
- Whisk in flour into melted butter.
- Slowly whisk chicken stock into flour mixture, simmer until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add frozen veggies, shredded cheese, and diced chicken. Over medium heat, bring to simmer.
- Dish into 8 ramekins or leave in your oven-safe pan.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Optional: Salt & pepper to taste. Dried parsley for garnishing.