A delicious potato recipe for kids! Mashed potatoes are loaded with cheese and broccoli then baked into delicious mashed potato bites that have kids happily eating their vegetables for dinner!
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli
- salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mashed potatoes, eggs, and cheese.
- Gently stir in steamed broccoli.To steam broccoli, place in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons water, cover. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until softened and bright green.
- Depending on seasoning of mashed potatoes, add salt and pepper if needed.
- Divide mixture into 6 muffin tins for large bites, or 12 for smaller potato bites. Use mini muffin tin if desired.
- Bake 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later.
Adapted from Mashed Potato Bites Recipe
- Serving Size: 1 each