No one can resist the combination of roasted butternut squash with brown sugar and butter that baked into a caramelized butternut squash recipe that not only smells amazing but has a flavor that’s out of this world delicious.
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel squash using a vegetable peeler.
- Cut in half, remove seeds.
- Cut squash into similar sized cubes.
- Place onto baking sheet.
- Blend brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pepper into melted butter. Pour over squash, and mix.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping squash with a spatula halfway through.