Camping tacos are simple to make and easier to clean up! Made in individual Frito or Dorito bags, this taco in a bag recipe is a great camping recipe for large groups.
- 1 lb. taco seasoned ground beef or turkey
- small individual bags of Fritos and/or Doritos
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Heat taco meat and spread topping out on picnic table.
- Place taco meat directly into individual Frito or Dorito bags then add toppings of choice.
- Eat with a fork straight from the bag!
Additional Topping Ideas:
- Black Olives
- Nacho Sauce
- Taco sauce
- Chopped Romaine for taco salad