Looking for camping menu ideas? This delicious Breakfast Burrito is a great addition to add to your list of premade camping meals for your next camping trip! Make now and freeze for a quick camping breakfast.
- 1 lb. seasoned ground pork sausage
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- 1 cup diced peppers
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- In a medium pan, heat olive oil and saute peppers 3-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add ground pork and cook until browned. Drain.
- In a medium-sized pan prepared with non-stick cooking spray, add whisked eggs and cook until set, stirring often.
- Evenly distribute cooked pork, eggs, and cheese between the 8 flour tortillas.
- Wrap sides of tortilla into the middle.
- Grab the bottom of the tortilla and wrap it over the eggs and meat.
- Gently pull the egg and meat under the tortilla towards you while rolling the end of the tortilla up. This helps make a nice tight wrap for the burrito.