Homemade doughnuts with biscuits are the perfect camping treat for your next getaway. These easy camping doughnuts are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1–2 tbsp. cinnamon
- Before leaving for your camping trip, combine sugar and cinnamon in a gallon-sized ziplock bag.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet on your camping stove.
- Place doughnuts into hot oil and cook 15 – 30 seconds per side, depending on oil heat.
- Flip doughnuts halfway through. Remove when golden brown on both sides.
- Place on a paper towel, then place the doughnuts into the cinnamon and sugar blend in the ziplock bag. Serve hot!