Brussels Sprout Soup is a healthy, delicious soup recipe perfect for dinner tonight. Made in the instant pot, this quick low carb recipe needs to be on your meal plan today!
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Turn instant pot to saute mode.
- Add oil, onions, and Brussels sprouts. Saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and salt and pepper, stir well.
- Add cauliflower and vegetable broth, then cover.
- Make sure to turn the valve to sealing and set on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn the valve to quick release and remove the cover.
- Use an immersion blender to blend or carefully puree the soup in a blender.
- Stir in coconut cream and serve with fresh cracked pepper and roasted Brussels Sprouts if desired.