Boneless chicken thigh recipes are a very family friendly, cost-effective, and easy dinner idea for kids. These chicken thighs stovetop have a hint of sweetness from maple syrup and a bright citrus flavor from a fresh orange.
- 2 lbs. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. Orange zest
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme or 1⁄4 tsp. ground
- Over medium heat, add orange juice, maple syrup, and butter to a large oven-safe pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in orange zest and thyme.
- Add chicken thighs.
- Cook for 5 minutes then flip the chicken over to brown the other side.
- Cook for 10minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Optional: Broil for 3-5 minutes for golden brown chicken.