Looking for easy camping meals for kids? A beef and cheese burrito is a perfect choice. You can use them as a frozen burrito recipe and simply warm them at the campsite or simply make the meat at home and assemble right before serving.
- 1 lb. prepared ground beef taco meat
- 2 cups cheese
- 6– 8 flour tortilla shells
- Evenly divide beef and cheese in the flour tortillas.
- Wrap sides into the center then roll.
- Wrap in foil and heat on a grill top over the campfire.
- Cool burritos
- Wrap in parchment paper and place in a freezer ziplock bag.
- Place in freezer
- To reheat, microwave for 1-2 minutes or remove parchment paper, place in foil and heat over the campfire until warm.