Do you love Beef and Beans? Then this bean, beef, and cheese burrito is for you. Add this recipe to your list of easy Camping Meals for large groups because it’s simple, delicious, and super customizable to everyone’s liking.
- 1 lb. ground beef taco meat (ground beef + packet taco seasoning)
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 1.5 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortilla shells
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground taco meat with refried beans.
- Evenly divide meat mixture between flour tortillas.
- Top with cheese and any additional toppings.
- Fold sides in and roll tightly.
To Heat In Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat beef and beans burritos for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through.
To heat over a campfire:
- Wrap burritos in heavy duty tin foil and place on grill grate over the fire
- Heat for 3-5 minutes, rotating the burrito frequently
Optional Toppings: diced tomatoes, black olives, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, lime wedges, jalapenos, green onions
Easy Camping Meals for Large Groups:
- Double or Triple Recipe
- Set out meat mixture, cheese, tortillas, toppings, and tin foil and let everyone assemble their own burrito.
- Heat on campfire or grill.