Requiring just 10 ingredients and taking less than 10 minutes to put together, it’s the perfect appetizer for parties or game day!
This post was sponsored by S&W Beans and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I live in Green Bay and you can’t live in Green Bay without being a Packer Fan 😉 Football season is a big deal here, we attend a lot of football parties and tailgates.
What better food to share than a delicious, yet healthy, appetizer that is baked to perfection & simple to make!? This is the Best Bean Dip that your friends will ask for time and again!
This bean dip recipe is the perfect addition to any party this fall or as a game day appetizer. With 10 ingredients, it is a super easy recipe that is simply layered, then baked, for a creamy, cheesy, bean dip that your guests and family is sure to love!
How To Make The Best Bean Dip: Step by Step
Blend plain yogurt, green chilis, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Place in oven safe serving dish.
Add S&W Black Chili Beans on top. I used the chili beans because they have extra flavor already in the can.
Layer White Chili Beans
Add 1 can of corn
Next up – salsa!
Lastly, top with cheese and bake. Oh yum….
Find more appetizer recipes to bring for game day HERE!Print
Requiring under 10 ingredients and taking just 10 minutes to make, Hot Bean Dip is creamy, cheesy, and oh so delicious…the perfect appetizer for parties or game day!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 4.5 oz can green chilies
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 can S&W Black Chili Beans, slightly drained
- 1 can S&W White Chili Beans, slightly drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 whole avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (optional)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium sized bowl blend yogurt, chilies, chili powder, cumin, and salt together. Pour into oven safe serving dish.
- Top yogurt mixture with black chili beans, slightly drained.
- Add white chili beans, slightly drained, on top of black chili beans.
- Pour corn kernels on top.
- Spread salsa on top of corn.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Broil, if desired, for 2 minutes.
Delicious Recipes Sent Weekly
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
FREE Kids Cooking eBook!
Do you want your children eating a more varied diet, but wonder how to get more fruit and veggies into their meals & snacks? This eBook is a fun filled way to get kids eating better while having age appropriate fun!