Add this Healthy Quesadilla Recipe to your list of easy camping lunches. Made with canned chicken, canned refried beans, and lots of cheese, this is an easy camping meal for kids that comes together quickly!
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 4.5 oz. can white chunk chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- Heat cast iron pan on the stove top or on the grill grate over medium-high heat.
- Add a drizzle of oil to the pan.
- Place quesadilla into the pan.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cheese is melted
- Serve immediately
Optional Sides for Serving: Salsa, sour cream, cilantro, jalapenos