Air Fryer Salmon Patties are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Made with canned salmon and packed with flavor!
- 14.75 oz. canned salmon, drained
- 1.5 cups panko, divided
- 7 oz. can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- non-stick cooking spray (such as avocado oil spray)
- Add salmon, Mexicorn, 1/2 cup panko, egg, greek yogurt, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a medium sized bowl. Stir well.
- In a medium sized flat bowl, mix 1 cup panko with 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of salmon mix and form into a patty.
- Place patty into the panko crumbs and coat well, gently squeezing the patty to get the panko to stick well. Let patties sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Spray tops of salmon patties with cooking spray and cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip the patties and spray again with cooking spray. Cook for 8 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce or serve on top of a salad.
Makes 6-8 patties depending on size. Nutrition information is based on 2 patties.