Air Fryer Ranch Chicken Thighs that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. The extraordinary ranch flavor paired with the crunchy chicken will have your family grabbing an extra piece or two!
- 6 Bone-In, Skin on Chicken Thighs
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray (such as avocado oil spray)
- paper toweling
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Using paper towel, pat the chicken dry
- Season both sides with dry ranch dressing
- Place onto airfryer rack
- Spray top of chicken thighs with non-stick cooking spray
- Cook 10 minutes, flip, then cook 10 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
If using the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven, or similar air fryer, make sure to place the baking pan on the rack under the air fryer pan as the chicken will drip and the pan will catch the juices rather than having to clean them from the bottom of the air fryer.