Air Fryer Drumsticks are crispy and juicy - the ultimate combination. These air fryer chicken drumsticks are not only bursting with flavor but on the dinner table in under 30 minutes!
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray (such as avocado oil spray)
- paper toweling
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Using paper towel, pat the chicken dry
- Season both sides with dry ranch dressing
- Place onto airfryer rack
- Spray top of drumsticks with non-stick cooking spray
- Cook 10 minutes, flip, then cook 10 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
If using the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven, or similar air fryer, make sure to place the baking pan on the rack under the air fryer pan as the chicken will drip and the pan will catch the juices rather than having to clean them from the bottom of the air fryer.