Simple yet delicious air fryer chicken legs made with minimal ingredients and a quick cooking time. This air fryer recipe creates healthy fried chicken that is crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside!
- 8 Bone-In, Skin on Chicken Legs
- 1 Packet Dry Italian Seasoning Mix
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray (such as avocado oil spray)
- paper toweling
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Using paper towel, pat the chicken dry
- Season both sides with Dry Italian Seasoning Mix
- Place onto airfryer rack
- Spray top of chicken legs with non-stick cooking spray
- Cook 10 minutes, flip, then cook 10 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
If using the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven, or similar air fryer, make sure to place the baking pan on the rack under the air fryer pan as the chicken will drip and the pan will catch the juices rather than having to clean them from the bottom of the air fryer.