Tasty, quick, inexpensive: all qualities you want in a dinner meal. Add in healthy, and you have a keeper.
Last year Americans ate over 4.5 billion tacos!
That’s 490,000 miles of tacos, which could take you to the moon and back! If we converted the weight of those 4.5 billion tacos, it would equal the weight of two Empire State Buildings. That’s a lot of tacos!
I know you don’t have lots of time, or desire, to be in the kitchen.
That is the reason we focus on SIMPLE recipes here at Create Kids Club. I know you want to get a meal on the table for your family that they will both enjoy, but doesn’t take a ton of ingredients or cooking know how.
I have the best recipe for you to try this week that is a twist on traditional tacos.
With families eating so many tacos, sometimes it’s nice to change it up.
Baked Taco Cups cut fat and calories compared to store bought tortilla bowls and add more nutrition with the addition beans and veggies. They order clomiphene online tablets bake up into a crispy taco bowl that is both fun and tasty. Serve with a side salad and you have dinner.I Vote Yes For Taco Tuesdays! Click To Tweet
Add them it to your menu and grocery list today – the groceries needed are listed below to help you out!
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned, drained
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortilla shells
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine meat, diced tomatoes, and refried beans
- Fold flour tortillas into muffin tins
- Add meat mixture to tortillas
- Add desired toppings
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until shells are crispy and browned
- Optional Toppings: Shredded cheese, salsa, tomato, onion, black olives, cilantro, greek yogurt
- Note: Can use 1 packet of taco seasoning to replace all spices if desired.
For More Dinner Recipes Click Below:
Don’t forget to Pin NOW to make LATER!
How about you? What kind of tacos do you serve at your house?
Stay in Touch & Get Cooking!
Produce: 1 tomato
Meat: 1 lb. ground turkey
Canned Goods: 1 – 15 oz can refried beans, Flour Tortillas
Spices: granulated garlic, onion powder, cumin, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes
Did you enjoy this recipe? We’d love to invite you to Join The Club for more simple, delicious recipes sent weekly to your inbox, solving the dinner dilemma! Create Kids Club focuses on healthy easy meals your whole family will enjoy. Join us Today!