HELLO & WELCOME!
I’m Jodi. I am a registered dietitian and mom to two children, ages 9 & 11, along with one pizza loving husband.
I am passionate about teaching my children to create their own healthy, flavorful recipes and work hard to get them to enjoy fresh, wholesome foods. I believe 100% this is the best way to form healthy habits for life. My goal is to help other parents do the same in their homes.
Did you catch that line about my husband? Even though my passion lies in cooking healthy foods, we have our fair share of pizza and other treats too – and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Balance is something I believe strongly in, so you won’t find judgement here.
This blog was inspired by listening to both clients and friends’ confusion over what to feed their families, where to find tasty recipes, and how to get healthy meals on the dinner table quickly. I hope to provide buy clomid tabletsrecipes, ideas, and encouragement for you (and your children!) to get in the kitchen cooking healthy meals.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE @ Create Kids Club:
- SIMPLE RECIPES: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, & Drinks
- KITCHEN HOW TO’S: Step By Step Video Guidance On Making Recipes Featured On The Blog
- NUTRITION RESOURCES: Simple guidance to raise a healthy family
- ONE MORE MEAL CHALLENGE: Take the pledge and join other families saying YES to making just One More Meal at home each week!
- LUNCH BITES™: Helping you stay connected to kids at school + recipe to get kids cooking
I’d love for you to connect with me on Social Media where I share amazing recipes and info daily. See you there!
- Join The Create Kids Community On Facebook
- Follow My Pinterest Boards
- Connect on Instagram
- Chat On Twitter
Get Your FREE Crockpot Cookbook Now!
Get 10 tried & true Kid Approved Crockpot Dinner Recipe favorites!