Hummus is really popular these days, but the price of store bought versions can be a turn off to purchasing this healthy treat. Making hummus at home is simple, cheap, and addicting! Try it today.
This hummus recipes is super easy, less expensive than the store bought versions, and is gluten free.
Hummus may be the perfect dip. Try blending in different flavors to make it unique each time.
Protein filled and high in fiber, hummus is perfect on veggies, whole grain crackers, or spread on a wrap. It is versatile, buy clomid 100 mg delicious, and easy to make.
You can whip up a batch for your next party in just 5 minutes with ingredients you probably already have on hand.A spicy hummus that is inexpensive, easy, and delicious. Make this for lunch today! #hummus… Click To Tweet
- 1 can chickpeas, reserve 1/3 cup liquid
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp siracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- drizzle olive oil
- Place all ingredients, except olive oil, into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in serving dish and drizzle with olive oil and additional sriracha sauce.
- Serve with cucumber slices, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, or other favorite veggies.
Pin the recipe for later and then come back and let me know if you liked it!