This Cranberry Spritzer is the perfect signature cocktail – either alcoholic or non-alcoholic – to impress your guests this holiday season.
Every good party needs that wow factor – the one that has guests talking about it the next day. It doesn’t need to be complicated. It can be as simple as taking a good party to a great party by adding a signature cocktail to your menu, such as this easy Cranberry Spritzer.
Fresh cranberries are simmered with maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg, for a fresh cranberry base that is muddled with mint, vodka, and cointreau, then topped with ice and sparkling water. Garnish with some fresh cranberries and fresh mint, and get ready for happy guests!Wow your guests by adding this Signature Cocktail to your holiday menu- Cranberry… Click To Tweet
This Cranberry Spritzer is beautiful and tastes so good, guests will never know it is a lower calorie cocktail. The cranberry flavor shines with the light sweetness from the maple syrup. Hints of cinnamon and nutmeg combine perfectly with the cranberry and mint flavors.
This signature cocktail can be served with or without alcohol and is just the touch you need at your next holiday party.
Don’t own copper mugs? Here is a link to the mugs I purchased this summer. They look amazing, keep drinks extra cold, and every time I hand one to a guest, they rave about the mug!
If you purchase through this link I do get a small percentage paid by Amazon, for that I thank you in advance. It helps offset the costs of running the website.
If you enjoy this recipe check out this Holiday Irish Cream Recipe – It won Runner Up in the Davidson’s Safe Eggs Blogger Contest!
If your looking for a refreshing simple drink consider checking out Homemade Lemon Lime Soda which includes a how to video.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 4 oz vodka (such as Tito's Handmade Vodka)
- 2 oz cointreau
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 32 oz sparkling water (such as Ice Mountain Sparkling Water Orange Flavor)
- Bring cranberries, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg to a simmer in a medium sized pot
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often
- Place about 2-3 TBSP of cranberry base into each copper mug
- Place 4 mint leaves, 1 oz vodka, 1/2 oz cointreau into mug
- Muddle, or mash, well
- Add ice and sparkling water
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a mint leaf
- For a sweeter drink, add a splash of cranberry juice or use 7-up instead of sparkling water.
- For a non-alcoholic drink simply omit the vodka and cointreau
For more amazing recipes sent right to your inbox sign up for Create Kids Club’s newsletter!
Happy holidays and remember enjoy responsibly!
I’d love to know – are you hosting a party this holiday season? Do you enjoy entertaining, or do you prefer to be a guest?
Stay In Touch & Get Cooking!