Homemade Lemon Lime Soda has no added sugar and is a great soda alternative that also happens to be a kid favorite!
Are you sick of the sugar filled drinks you see at the store? This homemade soda recipe is a great alternative – and is fun to make as well!
You can easily make homemade soda in your own kitchen with just a few ingredients.
Kids can customize the recipe and play with flavor combinations to create their very own custom recipe.
A soda making bar would be a great addition to any get together, sleepover, or birthday party. Try it out today!Say YES to soda with this simple & healthy homemade soda recipe! Get the recipe at… Click To Tweet
If you enjoy this recipe, be sure to check out other simple recipe cards available in Lunch Bites™ lunch box note card sets! Check Out Lunch Bites™ Here!
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 2 TBSP (plus more to taste if desired) apple juice concentrate
- 8 oz sparkling water or seltzer water (We used Ice Mountain Sparkling Water - Lemon Flavor)
- 1 cup ice
- Squeeze one lemon into bowl.
- Squeeze one lime into a separate bowl.
- In a drinking cup, add 2 TBSP of lemon juice, 1 TBSP lime juice.
- Add 2 TBSP apple juice concentrate to mixture and stir.
- Fill drinking cup with ice.
- Pour sparkling water into cup.
- Gently stir and serve.
- Customize your soda by utilizing different fruit juices. Try adding smashed strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or other fruit blends.
Check out other HEALTHY SNACK IDEAS here!
Stay In Touch & Get Cooking!
PIN For Later: